Monday, June 11, 2012

Get the Look #1

Welcome to Get the Look! Since I do not have anything of my own to report today and I will be going out of town for a month, I have decided to do a mini-series. I will pick different rooms that I absolutely love and create a list of products you can buy in everyday places to get the look in your own home! First up, my favorite  bathroom I have ever stumbled upon.


Amazon.com

Sunburst Wall Mirror
Buy me here: mirror
Kohls
Buy me here: mirror
Walmart
Buy me here:ladder storage
Pottery Barn
Sears
JC Penney
Buy me here: pedestal sink
Home Depot
Walmart
Home Depot

Hope you enjoyed! This would be my bathroom if possible :D
Comment on what I should improve next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting! They always make my day!