Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Bathroom Design Dreams



Hey!! As I'm working on the finishing touches of the PLAN for my bathroom, I put together this little collage.
The vanity is actually mine (along with the sink), as is the flooring. I really don't like the flooring, but I have no choice. The vanity used to be a dining room table, but give me a saw and well.... 



I wanted to put 3x6 subway tiles on the wall going up 3.5 feet, but I don't want to spend the money. So, either I'll scratch the idea, paint them on like in the following picture, or do wainscoting. 

Source: This Old House

Bathroom LOVES:

Here are some particularly lovely bathrooms of which I got lots of the inspiration.
Simply Transformed

Source: unknown


34484032 XAIgnz9A c Does It Get Any Better?

14307863 e4cG8f0t c Does It Get Any Better?

Antique Style

Charming Cottage Bath

Vintage Flair

Source: Unknown

Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting! They always make my day!