Friday, July 19, 2013

Whooohh!! That's a lot of pageviews.

Sooooooooooooooo, I was planning to do a fun post when my blog reached 1000 pageviews. Sadly, that milestone passed before my eyes too quickly to mention it at all!

Instead, today I celebrate:


Yeah. You read that correctly. 3000. I jumped from 850 views to over 3000 in 2 days!

It's all thanks the following. The most exciting thing that has ever happened on my blog. Mandi!

WooooowwhhhooO!!! (Nope, I'm not sure what that sound is either)

Or, at least I thought it was the most exciting thing. Until this:


See it? See it? See it? 
Best. Day. Ever. 

Am I allowed to print this out and frame it? 

(I'm pretty sure this was my exact expression. Thanks Google Images!)

Thanks to all y'all in the bloggy world for visiting and showing your support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting! They always make my day!