Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dear Organization Gods.. Help?

This is my bedroom. No, I'm not kidding. 


Yes, this is the same exact place. 


I have a curse. I'm horrible at organizing. I'll make things look good, but it won't be practical placement, or I'll be too lazy to put it back. Then I get overwhelmed by the mess and leave it!

Luckily, I don't live in that room right now. I'm hanging out in a residence hall for the semester! Every time I've gone home so far, I haven't slept in my room. It's kinda operating as a storage facility right now. hehe. 

It's not just at home though. Behold. 
My dorm room desk right now? (Cleared it off a bit for the picture...) Um, no homework can really be done there. I think I'll blog instead. Good solution, Katherine. [I get distracted easily. Obviously]


Think that's it? well. This is the only shelf in my closet. 


 And another shelf. 


What is it? How can I never keep anything nice looking and organized? Who else has this problem?
TaTa for now! I think I'll shovel off my desk and get to that homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Thanks for commenting! They always make my day!